The OnTrack Depression program is for anyone who has ever been depressed. It doesn't matter if you are feeling down at the moment or if you are feeling okay, the program aims to help both in recovery from depression and to stop depression from coming back. The program includes the following components:
• A step-by-step guide through your ‘journey’
• A personal diary for recording your mood and your own events
• Graphs that show how you are going over time
• Interactive tools to help you adapt the program to your own situations
• Summary pages of things you have done in the program
You can access the site as often as you want and work through the program at your own pace. You can come back to the program and work through the activities as many times as you like.
- Service URL:
- Agency Responsible:
- Queensland University of Technology.
- Intervention Types:
- Educational (primarily educational material or psychoeducation) and Psychological – CBT.
- Course Length:
- Long (more than 5 modules).
- Support Option:
- Automated only.
- Primary Category:
- Target Audience:
- Open: With registration.
- Contact Details:
- Research Trials:
- Research RCTs:
- Outcome Summary:
There is currently no evidence on the efficacy of the OnTrack Depression program currently available.
- Recommended rating, reviewer 1:
- Recommended rating, reviewer 2:
Read more about Beacon's Smiley Rating System.
Research paper citations
User ratings and comments are moderated in order to assure the quality of the submissions. It might take a week for your rating to show up.
Login to rate this service.
Other user ratings
No ratings for this service yet.
Last Updated: July 5th 2018